Twitter has established itself as a great marketing platform for brands, below is an analysis of twitter which confirms the same.
- 6 in 10 Twitter Followers are Existing Customers of Brands
- 6 in 10 Followers More Likely to Recommend
- Half of Twitter Users Go Online More than Once an Hour
- Nearly Half of Twitter Users Been Tweeting Less than 1 Year
- 1/3 of Followers Interact with More Brands This Year
- 79% of Twitter users follow fewer than 10 brands, with 36% following one or two.
- 75% of Twitter followers have never unfollowed a brand.
- 26% of Twitter users 18-35 follow a brand, compared to 17% of followers 35-49 and 13% of those 50 and older.
- Half of followers say they are more likely to buy a brand after following, including 55% of men and 45% of women
Read the complete analysis on Marketing Charts